• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

it's friday late aft and I dont want to work

mikey-Oh

second the motion on the floor. got a long list of beers to try and work's getting in the way...

showcase 66

Here its early afternono and I dont want to work either. I had to finish a job early this morning and since lunch I have not wanted to do anything.

gabagoo

for me I think it is the time of year when the heat gets turned on, it makes me sleepy, and its cold in the back shop brrrrrrrrrrr. :Canada:

cajun312

Same here, it's beautiful outside and I've had the "don't wants" all day long. I think a good cold beer might make me feel better, see ya later!

Farmboy

Brought a crock pot of chili for lunch today. No one wanted to work after that. Close enough to 5 and all the orders are out the door. Think we'll lock up early.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Can't be the heater at our place.

Last Saturday the guy came and started to dismantle ours to fix a leak. As he got further, he kept saying there's more bad chit here.... gotta go further until we were down to nothing left. heater-apart.jpg

Now he's slowly rebuilding our entire boiler. It's gonna cost and it will be as good as brand new, but will cost a fraction of a brand new one. Coming in tomorrow to have him do some more. Hopefully it will be finished by Monday or Wednesday next week. heater-2.jpg

Steve C.

We had another electrical outage this morning, and I was hoping they would
not hurry to get it back on. When I returned from lunch it was back on, but
I can't get back in the swing... I'm ready to get outahere. Got a bunch of
honeydo's tomorrow that I'm not looking forward to either. I might try what
the kids do when they're not in the mood for school. Play Sick!