• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's true, you crazy Canadians are too nice!

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Ha! What a dummy. We're not that nice, people have started putting (used) kitty litter in Amazon boxes as a little surprise for thieves. Personally I'd go with bear mace but to each their own.............

bigben

If I was in the US, I would shotgun his face through his windshield. :confused: You can do this in the US? Right?:cool::p:D

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes, if you own a shotgun, but then you hafta drag up and into your house and prove your life wasn't in danger.
  • For something like that, ya just go out and beat him with a 38" Louisville Slugger, not a Smith & Wesson .38.

gabagoo

We aren't really that nice lol I can't figure out how this nimrod got his car stuck on that little pile of snow.... and I love how he tries scooping it out while the car is still in gear...would have been great if it ran him over...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm surprised you didn't write a thread about how to get your stuck vehicle..... unstuck.

Reveal1

If I was in the US, I would shotgun his face through his windshield. :confused: You can do this in the US? Right?:cool::p:D
I always have trouble interpreting Canadian. So apparently you would load up a shotgun with his face and shoot it through his windshield, Eh? Maybe that's why they are so strict with gun control in Canada.

bigben

I always have trouble interpreting Canadian. So apparently you would load up a shotgun with his face and shoot it through his windshield, Eh? Maybe that's why they are so strict with gun control in Canada.

It's just because I'm a french canadian and don't know how to write in english. ;)

Reveal1

That 'splains it. Don't feel bad. My English was once corrected by a Dutchman who also liked to curse. Got my revenge though; after working with him a year, I totally ruined his English by teaching him all our colloquialisms. Now there is a foul-mouthed redneck Dutchman running around out there thinking he fits in..

Baz

The term "shotgun his face" should be universal !

Although to pick and choose, i would go with the Louisville Slugger.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Aww...... you did pretty good out on the range, although we never used my shotguns.

Andy D

I know you were joking, but because the rest of the world thinks we're blood thirsty gun nuts, I think it should be said that; in no state, county, or city in the USA is it LEGAL to use deadly force against someone that is NOT a physical threat to you or someone else, outside of your home... Inside your home, you're good unless you live in a "Duty to retreat" state, & in a "Duty to retreat" state you couldn't even video tape someone stealing your car for evidence, like the guy in the video, because it might invoke violence from the thief.

Edited to say: this is my understanding of US law, if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

Last edited:

MikePro

as stated above, don't believe the media...
if not for gun ownership, Japan would have invaded the United States after Pearl Harbor, but that's a rant for another day.

its my understanding that you can video tape anyone doing anything as long as its a public space with no reasonable expectation of privacy (like restrooms). The idea that it might invoke violence from the thief, and you're somehow accountable for his actions, wouldn't surprise me but I don't believe it to be true.