• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Joe Diaz Video - CorelDraw

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
[video=youtube;Vkvqr_vLkWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkvqr_vLkWM&list=UUo2BTiwcC6Pz-n_D4C12ffg&index=11[/video]

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Very cool. That downtown wall dog project is greatness.

Nice work and nice presentation.

CP Signs

Awesome. Thanks Joe. I like to see this. I am teased a lot because I use Corel. Lol. Friends tell me I should move up in the world and use Illy. I bought CS5 when it came out and I'm yet to take it out of the box. Great job.

Craig Sjoquist

Must admit that is a inspiring video about using CorelDraw, showcasing a awesome family & artists & efforts that has definitely paid off.

Be great to see ya all in Kewanee again

Joe Diaz

Thanks everyone. This video was filmed about 2 years ago, but I still remember the experience like it was yesterday. I have the link to it on our website and also on my email signature. I think our customers, or potential customers enjoy seeing it since I've had several comment on it. So it's been helpful in that way.

PS. It's cool that you can now embed video on signs101

Richard G

Outstanding work Joe....:notworthy: You know I have been at it for about 28 years and it's really great to see what can be done artistically with the computer. I think today too many people getting into this business don't understand that it takes some good hard work to make a sign look good, not just a printer and a bunch of clipart. My 2 cents you make use all look good Joe.

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
Outstanding work Joe....:notworthy: You know I have been at it for about 28 years and it's really great to see what can be done artistically with the computer. I think today too many people getting into this business don't understand that it takes some good hard work to make a sign look good, not just a printer and a bunch of clipart. My 2 cents you make use all look good Joe.

+1

ddubia

Excellent work, great video. Don't use Corel Draw here but I did start out with it. Moved to Illustrator when I got a job in prepress at a large format printing company. Been using it ever since.

I didn't know about your's being a family business. Heart warming actually.