• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Join the 824 Gang!

cdiesel

So we wanted to come up with a creative way to invite some new friends to our open house. This was a very targeted campaign, but it's getting ridiculous buzz right now.
Since we're on the west side of Phoenix (not exactly known for being the one of the best areas), we decided to embrace the sterotype and the theme for our open house (held the night before Wrap & Rap) is Ghetto Chic. We made some invites last night in the form of a tag (printed PhotoTex) on the front door of the client, a branded spray paint can, temporary tattoo and some other small items..

Those of you coming for Wrap & Rap have to stop by the night before and hang.. Gin & Juice is on us!

ucmj22

How big of a pain was it to contour that phototex? i've done letters before for an interior display, but so many hangups it took forever to weed.

cdiesel

How big of a pain was it to contour that phototex? i've done letters before for an interior display, but so many hangups it took forever to weed.

Piece of cake--thru cut on the Zund..

For Friday night, we're going to have a gourmet taco truck. Should get one of Josh's little lowrider trucks for the night too..