• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just found this. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Not only are they dressed nicely but they are also not overweight. How fat is the average American man now
I got a problem with non-americans complaining about us. Only we can make fun of ourselves. You want to start talking about all the problems your county's people have? We could be here all day.

Last edited:

victor bogdanov

You moved here from Russia and bash this country and it's people constantly on here... No, I don't consider you one of us. You're a plant who makes stickers and sells on Etsy and pretends to be swimming in money.
Here is some late night study material for you

dis wat american men like?

Capture.JPG

SignosaurusRex

I'm told...by one of my elder mentors that into the late 50's and early 60's, "The gents that went outside the shop to Gild a window with gold and some of the office window lettering executioners often wore at minimum a suit and tie. Most often, the "Gold" men wore a 3-piece completed with a Bowler or Fedora".
My grandfather was a Sign Painter and Wall Dog in the 30's through the 50's and always wore a dress pants, white shirt, tie, vest and a Gray Fedora while on site. Of course... he usually donned a pair of coveralls over the finer haberdashery while dogging.
Pride in appearance was important then ...and it still is today in the struggle for success and projection of the quality one produces.

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Here is some late night study material for you

dis wat american men like?

(photo removed due to missing Prop 65 warning label) 'Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings about significant exposures that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. '

Yes, flutes are so hot right now.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Good thing I don't have to wear a suit while installing window lettering in the middle of August. Back then Stacy or Boudica probably wouldn't of been allowed outside the home away from the laundry.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Good thing I don't have to wear a suit while installing window lettering in the middle of August. Back then Stacy or Boudica probably wouldn't of been allowed outside the home away from the laundry.
Meanwhile back in reality.
While their men were away lettering windows in a wool suit on a hot August day... After an hour or so of taking care of the finite area of the house, they'd be on the veranda sipping cocktails, gossiping about how dreamy the milk man is, and making "honey-do" lists for their men to take care of when they walked in the door.:toasting:

Stacey K

I like making signs
Ha ha! If only I could stay home all day and do what I wanted to do....it would include chores until noon then sipping cocktails while dreaming about the UPS guy facetiming Boudica...ah...the fun we would have!