• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just found this. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Johnny Best

When your putting gold leaf on glass, almost 100% is accomplished inside. So wearing nice clothes kind of blends you into the business and keep you not looking like a hobo, bum, homeless person. I did a lot of glass gold and always wore shoes and socks with a collared shirt and clean long pants and underwear.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I do not think a black hole would be that defined but more blending to the darkness. James Webb
photos are out on it.
It could be photo shop for all I really know. I just really like it. I like looking at it. I get drawn into it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hmmmm.............. now there's a delicate debate, just waiting to happen. Which or what black holes are we referring to, pray tell ??

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Here's the whole image

View attachment 161931

The black dot ruins it for me. It's too abrupt of a color change. I think white draws the eye in more. That being said, it feels like I'm staring at the sun. :covereyes:

1665150538464.png

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Ha ha! If only I could stay home all day and do what I wanted to do....it would include chores until noon then sipping cocktails while dreaming about the UPS guy facetiming Boudica...ah...the fun we would have!
You would have a lot in common with my wofe

Boudica

I missed a lot already, but I'm hung up on this comment. Why is the UPS guy facetiming Boudica? Shouldn't he be watching the road? Wait, why are you dreaming about this? Sure your cocktails aren't just absinthe?

:roflmao:

Boudica

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
This really makes me to not play chess with you anymore Notareal... Kind of explains all those faces you make when you can't figure out what to move.