• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just got this beauty in today.

So the customer didn't want to pay me for his design so he got a recent graphic design graduate to create his logo for free... I think he got what he paid for.

It's not the worst I've seen.

Attachments

• OFFtheGRID-final_02.jpg
    OFFtheGRID-final_02.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 119
Ha, that copy placement reminds me of a local sign for Body Magic Body Shop. But the way the text is placed it reads like Body Body Magic Shop.

Craig Sjoquist

What I like about it is, you can read what it says, amazing

Here in Orlando where we have Full Sail & a few other schools that teach graphic design

But Orlando is famous for garbage signs, wraps that are worthless, you have know idea

CES020

Is the name "Off the Grid on the Grind?". If it's off the grid, then why is the coffee on the grid? :)

It get's even better. I'm supposed to be installing it on a 1972 junky Winnebago.

Talk about building consumer confidence. Between the crappy logo and the broke down Winnebago I can't see how this can't win.

I told my wife, " I should tell the guy just to hand me $10,000 and I'll hand him $2500 back, he would lose less money." It's a shame he seems like a nice guy, hopefully he has some kick *** coffee.

OldPaint

ya do know YOUR in the design business???..........now ifin' your good at design, why not whip up a couple of WAY BETTER LOOKIN logos.......and tell him he coulda had one of these..............for just a little more gidas, mola, simolios(money)heheheheheehehehe

player

At least talk to the guy. Show him Starbucks, Tim Horton's etc. then tell him your professional opinion. Then tell him your price to design a quality image that will bring him customers and success.

Print, laminate, install, collect check. Smile and wave as another satisfied customer drives away.

Exactly what I'm doing...I quoted him for design but he didn't want to pay me for it but I'll be glad to make his print and take his money.

I'll try and post some sweet pics of this beauty later today.

~Chris