• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion Just wondering.................................

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Patron on the rocks(no damn lime)

Perfidio tequila. Expensive as hell and hard to find. Makes all others, including Patron, taste like antifreeze. No rocks, neat.

For wine, Medoc. From France. Inexpensive and equally hard to find. As with the Perfidio, it makes all else taste like salad dressing.

Beer, Guinness draft, in cans if you're desperate. Failing that, Negra Modelo. Everything else compares favorably to dishwater.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
GINO.gif

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Drinks:
Glenmorangie Single Malt.

Beers:
Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Ale
Coppertail IPA
Bells Two Hearted American Ale
St Bernardus ABT 12
Coppertail Porter
Magic Hat Circus Boy (hefe)

That list right dere is all you need to enjoy beer the rest of your life.

mfatty500

Busch Light, Busch, Budwieser, & any IPA, that my neighbor trades for a an occasional Diet Coke,aw, hell any beer will do the trick, and throw in some Vodka, and Tequila too

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, regardless of where ya live...... IN THIS COUNTRY....... you're probably enjoying by now, or cursing the rest of us out. Happy hump day.

netsol

hey, you have to give the double espresso martini it's due.
although something simpler, like a gin and tonic is one of nature's most perfect foods.
the clear drinks generally don't give you a headache

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Eagle Rare
E.H. Taylor
Makers 46
Larceny
Angels Envy
Buffalo Trace
Blantons
Jefferson's Ocean

Dirty vodka martini w/bleu cheese stuffed olives...preferably at Barbacoa is Boise.