• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help jv33-130 issue

GraphixGirl79

recently our older printer model started doing this. see photo for example. when the printer sits idle for a few moments, colors start to take over each other's channels when i run a test print.. i'm not quite sure how to word this.. it's weird anyways. if i do a normal or hard clean, it seems to rectify itself and i can continue to print ( other than i seem to be missing the top little portion of nozzles on the 3 colors on the left side of the print head, I can't seem to get them back no matter what i try).any possible solutions or reasons why this is happening and how to fix it? thanks. i've sent numerous emails to our mimaki service ppl where we bought it from and they seem to be ghosting me it seems. :S

Attachments

• 20240111_153319.jpg
    20240111_153319.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 92

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
Remove the station assembly cover, do a hard clean and watch to see if ink is going through the tubes going from the cap to the pump. You should alternately see ink and air. You should also see a slight gap between the print head and the cap at different times during the cleaning cycle. Depending upon what you see, you may need to perform the capping adjustment in service mode.

Attachments

• Mimaki Service Mode.pdf
    134 KB · Views: 49
  • Capping adjustment menu.pdf
    181 KB · Views: 54
  • Capping adj.pdf
    298.7 KB · Views: 61