• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jv33 bible.

MikePro

that's the maintenance manual, the original link posted was for the service manual that contained all the top-secret alignment procedures and service modes.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
that's the maintenance manual, the original link posted was for the service manual that contained all the top-secret alignment procedures and service modes.

Mimaki actually calls the service manual the maintenance manual for some reason.

Ndirangu

nice information, needed,
thank you.
yesterday mimaki service came to change the printhead.
I called it because it was the first time of this jv33.
it was so easy to change, that i'll never call them again.
dindnt find any information regarding in how to change the printhead.
if anyone need help on this count on me only 4 screws away and there it is you are a mimaki engineer.

sorry for my english.

bye.
Hi guys there are several videos on youtube on how to change print heads on various printers. Youtube can be of a lot of help at times.

garyroy

Does anyone know what ever happened to ARTBOT?
He frequented the site all the time about 10 years ago.
Is he still around or in business?

V. V.

Inkjet printing guru
Hey guys.

Trying to upgrade my 33 FW from 5.3 to 6.4 but bundled with RL FW Update tool says smth like my FW is something special and can't be updated.
Could please anybody share any other Update tool?

Cheers.