• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kayak wrap...

Tim Aucoin

I finally got the Kayak wrap completed! Turned out very nice, and the customer is thrilled! Printed on IJ180Cv3 with 8519 lam. Printed on the HP L25500 Latex printer.

Attachments

• IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 106

Baz

That's sweet! I have a longtime customer who is into kayaking big time. I'm going to show this to him. Who knows ... I might be owing you something for helping me getting a job off of him :thumb:

Tim Aucoin

VERY nice job! How long did it take? Was it difficult?

Just shy of 4 hours... but then keep in mind that I'm NOT a wrapper! Lots of patience and even more patience! Obviously, the tricky part is the narrowing contour towards the front and back... again, trial/error and patience.

That's sweet! I have a longtime customer who is into kayaking big time. I'm going to show this to him. Who knows ... I might be owing you something for helping me getting a job off of him :thumb:

I'll only charge you the minimum commission Baz!! :ROFLMAO: Make sure to use lots of primer if you do one... the vinyl doesn't stick to the fiberglass very well. This one isn't critical, as it's a promo item. They're filling it with bottle caps and running a contest to guess how many "beavers" are in the kayak!

GP

Very, Very cool. Wouldn't last 10 minutes with all our oyster shells and my poor navigation!

Great Friday post,

GP

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So................ when or where do you cut a hole in it to sit in it ?? :doh:

Great job !! The colors are far more vibrant than I would've imagined from a latex printer. These things might have potential, yet !!

Hey, is that Buckee's belly button or are you just messin' with us ??

Baz

Great job !! The colors are far more vibrant than I would've imagined from a latex printer. These things might have potential, yet !!

There is a shop close to me that has the HP latex printer. I have seen what comes out of it and it does print vibrant colors.

Tim Aucoin

So................ when or where do you cut a hole in it to sit in it ?? :doh:

Send me a job anytime Gino... I'll print it and ship it to ya! :thumb:

Craig Sjoquist

Looks Great guess you did the top also, this age of print on vinyl sure is fun to see what can be done and is for advertising.

Ya'll are very lucky you got good printers, and got so much life ahead, make the most of it.