• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Larger than 4'x8' coroplast printing

hunterp

Hello,

I am looking to outsource 4x8 panel printing. End result is graphics for a street width aluminum truss. 13-15 panels worth. One sided printing on 4 mil coroplast.
Anyone up for this?
Any recommendations of printers I should check with?
Thank you

czar2178

I have a flat bed printer I don't know what location you are at but shipping is the biggest issue for cost wise. I would say try sign365 when i am in a jam i usually submit orders to them although I don't do flat substrate printing with them only step n repeat banners that I don't want to seem together. Hope this helps in some way.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Probably look around for someone in your own neck of the woods for such a small order. Like mentioned, freight on that small of an order will kill ya.

czar2178

WOW didn't see that england lol. The freight is a monster locally so shipping it there is not worth your time or money, like it was already stated you would be better off calling someone local

hunterp

Thanks guys for the input. I am in New England FYI. Not UK.

czar2178, if you are interested in quoting the job, let me know. I can provide common frieght carrier. You'd just have to package it up safely.

Thanks
Hunter