• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Last minute Tax write-offs.What's everyone adding to their biz!

strypguy

So are any of you buying any equipment etc. as an end of the year tax write-off? I'm thinking about a saw trax or foot shear.
I'm interested to hear what others are thinking about buying.

John

ExecuPrintGS

we bought a cet q5-250h hybrid flatbed (which is being installed today) and a Fletcher substrate cutter...
I'm calling these my Christmas bonus while the owner calls them a tax write-off... its win win for both of us... :thumb:

Gene@mpls

Printer, forklift, superdooper 2 motor vacuum, 24 rolls of print media, $2000 worth of ink, computers and any tool that I can think of. Been a fairly good year.

copythat

End of Year Purchases

We bought an Melco ATS and have been using it already & have a Spectra 3000 to be picked up this Friday. We are entering into the Embroidery & DTG business.

LeLuni

Keencut E2 124" and a big ol' laminator.
We currently run a very small company that sells directly to consumers and we're just now starting a business-to-business graphics company.

Gene@mpls

Sounds like it!! :thumb:

What kind of forklift? How much if you don't mind me asking?

We found a company who imports used F lifts from Japan. This was a Komatsu 4500 lb for 7k. Big treaded tires tho- good for snow. Had it converted from gas to LP too.

SignManiac

We found a company who imports used F lifts from Japan. This was a Komatsu 4500 lb for 7k. Big treaded tires tho- good for snow. Had it converted from gas to LP too.

Gene you will wonder how you managed all these years without a forklift. I've had mine nearly 8 years and use it for everything. Even sending my guys up on the 16' high roof for repairs when needed :) You get really creative when you have to lift something with your back.

petepaz

we bought a new clam shell die cutter w/ heated platen and my company car bit the dust so we just got a new (used vehicle)

KevSign

We bought an Melco ATS and have been using it already & have a Spectra 3000 to be picked up this Friday. We are entering into the Embroidery & DTG business.

We are starting Embroidery too additional to our wide format. But not DTG too much process.

Jwalk

Gene you will wonder how you managed all these years without a forklift. I've had mine nearly 8 years and use it for everything. Even sending my guys up on the 16' high roof for repairs when needed :) You get really creative when you have to lift something with your back.

Ive seen some of that stuff on tv , do you guys have a bump line/ railing or do you go raw?

ddarlak

Go Bills!
id_polaris_700_02.jpg

I NEED one of these to take the garbage out to the curb...