• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Last shirt going to Afghanistan

killergraphics

This is the last shirt going to our men and woman serving in the U.S.Army overseas.
Because of where I am in my life and business I do the things I do for them at a crazy discount. I just feel I owe it to them.
If you do not like the design I'm fine with it...and:wavingflag: please post a pict of your last work.
Johnny
shirt-email-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

killergraphics

Pat you are right. Sorry

Out of all the boards I'm on. I have just grown tired of all the negative on this one.

I'm just to old to put up with a person that does not do shirts telling someone how to do it, and a shirt guy telling someone how to do a sign.

I think if a person has something bad to say about a pict (that a person is proud enough to post) should not have to take so much crap about it like the guy in the barber shop post.

It should be a rule that someone says that that looks like sh!t they should have to put up one of theirs. Or put up what they think it should have looked like.

Craig Sjoquist

good looking design/ layout/ image
one would be proud to wear

shirt design is way different then signage image yours fits well

killergraphics

More than likely you are right.

But a shirt is a walking billboard.

Happy New Year.

I have been trying to decide to spend the money again to support this site and was testing the waters.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have been trying to decide to spend the money again to support this site and was testing the waters.

Johnny ... please renew if you received an adequate return on investment for your advertising dollar. If you didn't, or if you don't want to do so, then don't.

killergraphics

Fred you are right

Maybe it's just a southern thing.

Negativity is such a turn-off to me and is something I have worked on for most of my life.

I guess I'll just agree to disagree.

As far as the 101's I have had the pleasure of working with one on one. The experience has been well worth every penny.

And so few know how much work goes into a site like this. I would like to Thank You.
I know you do not do it for the money, but your love of the site:rock-n-roll:

Good Luck to all in 2010

Johnny

Jillbeans

I just want to be reassured that the bottom is supposed to read MARNE because I want to read it as MARINE.
Love....Jill

Jillbeans

Whew! Thank goodness! I figured it had to be correct but it scared me.
(I had a misspelling this year, luckily only 1 small sign, and have been freaked out ever since)

CustomRide

ooo-rah on the shirt killer.:thumb:

the ole tomato throwers and minimum character posts to boost post counts get old.

Hmmm no one has posted their own work yet!
:wavingflag:

iSign

It should be a rule that someone says that that looks like sh!t they should have to put up one of theirs. Or put up what they think it should have looked like.

the rule is, if they don't put up their sh*t... then their comments don't mean sh*t... didn't you get the memo that day back in the sandbox?...

hell there's probably even some a**holes in the military & you still support them... whaddya want? 100%? and if you don't get it, you get to crap in the sandbox too?

Good thing we don't all withhold our support for having to ready that crap here....

Last edited by a moderator:

strypguy

Looks great. Helping out the Military in any way we can is a good thing.

Don't let the bad eggs stink up the place, just ignore them like I do.

Fyi, The ignore list option is one of the best features on this site!!

John