• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LED Neon In House?

KreativeK

Hey! I’m sure this is a common subject. How do you all make your LED neon signs? Where do I get the silicone tubing? Can I just use the mini LED strips from Grimcos website that they sell by the foot or is there a better supplier?

Attachments

• 3D77CF97-4379-4FC1-BEA0-68E4A732486D.jpeg
    3D77CF97-4379-4FC1-BEA0-68E4A732486D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 255

Z SIGNS

We make our signs through Kreative thinking and execution of said. When selecting suppliers we do our due diligence.
What else would you need to know.

KreativeK

We make our signs through Kreative thinking and execution of said. When selecting suppliers we do our due diligence.
What else would you need to know.
My apologies, I shouldn’t have posted a question on a sign forum thinking I’d get specific answers on sign making. Thanks anyway!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Hey! I’m sure this is a common subject. How do you all make your LED neon signs? Where do I get the silicone tubing? Can I just use the mini LED strips from Grimcos website that they sell by the foot or is there a better supplier?
With so many questions, that you are sure to be "common"... Did you research the forum for discussion that may already hold answers to your needed insight? Don't get whiny if you're not getting responses like retailer company "chat" sessions. You're asking a basket full of questions in one post on a forum. If you insult the input, you are not going to get what you're looking for. You need to listen first. Please see the threads on listening. OH! This is what Robert is preaching to us?!

KreativeK

With so many questions, that you are sure to be "common"... Did you research the forum for discussion that may already hold answers to your needed insight? Don't get whiny if you're not getting responses like retailer company "chat" sessions. You're asking a basket full of questions in one post on a forum. If you insult the input, you are not going to get what you're looking for. You need to listen first. Please see the threads on listening. OH! This is what Robert is preaching to us?!
The reason I joined this forum was to ask questions about signage and get answers and hopefully do the same for others if I can. Otherwise I’ll just continue combing the internet. Again, my apologies. I must’ve misunderstood what a forum was for. I didn’t expect to immediately receive sarcastic responses for honest questions

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
The reason I joined this forum was to ask questions about signage and get answers and hopefully do the same for others if I can. Otherwise I’ll just continue combing the internet. Again, my apologies. I must’ve misunderstood what a forum was for. I didn’t expect to immediately receive sarcastic responses for honest questions
So your new here. Welcome to signs101... A plethora of good advice and/or information. If you have the patience and some thick skin to find it. It's a fun and helpful community. :cool:

ETA.. if you sense sarcasm... You asked a dumb question. To someone who is a pro. But there are a lot of members here. Give it time.

Last edited:

weyandsign

How do you plan to be competitive and make a profit? IF you plan on building and selling neon LED signs for $1K+ then it might work out for you. But if you plan on making $100 name signs for people, then good luck with it. Check prices on ebay for example. Entire signs cheaper than a couple feet of this product.

rjssigns

My apologies, I shouldn’t have posted a question on a sign forum thinking I’d get specific answers on sign making. Thanks anyway!
Call around to manufacturers, watch YouTube videos and take some time to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
For the most part this forum is a group of seasoned pros.
Coming on here and asking us to do YOUR legwork for you ain't gonna end well.

BTW getting snarky with one of the best in the business is a sure way to ruin your chances here.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, I ain't even gonna bother answering something so silly. Ya don't know jack about nothing, but ya wanna dictate the kinda answers ya get. Yep, you're gonna get along just fine in this place. We have a sandbox out back reserved for those just like you. Jump on in the game and have at it. :welcome: