• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lemonade font

GK

read the rules, if its a commercial font -- you are looking on the wrong forum for pirated copies.

GK

they usually cost more. creating fonts takes more time then most give it credit for. yeah there isn't any hard grueling labor like a mason would have to do, but someone sat there perfecting and fine tuning most of these commercial fonts you see today.

signage

If you designed the font you would want to be paid for your work! Try to design a font and see how long it takes!

good grief do you have any idea what the majority of us have invested in fonts? i simply do not understand all these people that think these things should be free. pass the cost along to your client and add another font to your arsenal, it's the professional thing to do.

SignosaurusRex

For Another $23 you can get "Lemonade" and 22 more premium sign fonts through SignCraft magazine on C.D. Thats about $3. each.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA............

Glad you found your font.... and glad you apologized to Shovel...... causin' he gets real mean when he gets upset.