• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Let's Go Penn's

signage

They look like they got away with a couple last night.

But they are playing awesome without Crosby and Melkin!

Last edited:

Jillbeans

Yeesh Brian you need to turn on your spellchecker!
:smile:
I was there last night with my son Bill!
First time @ The Consol. It has better bathrooms but lacks the charm of The Igloo. Snagged tix from the gal who helped deliver Liam.
Was getting antsy by the third period with no score, then boom two goals within 18 seconds.
The beer vendor remembered me from a few years ago...can't imagine why.
Love....Jill

Attachments

• pens1.jpg
    pens1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 68
  • pens2.jpg
    pens2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 66

Stevo

GO PENS!!!! My favortie playoff team, since my oilers havent made it in a few years.
Loved the old igloo.
HOT CANDY!

Stevo

Baz

Happy the Penns won and hope they win this serie! Pittsburgh is another town where i'd love to go see a game. Been to Philly's Wachovia Center (On a night they played the Penguins) and last month went to Madison Square Gardens to watch the Rangers against the Canadiens. Love the arenas and love the fans!

I watched the beginning of the Chicago/Vancouver game last night and boy was Vancouver ever dominating! They might go all the way if they can keep that pace.

As for my team .... GO HABS GO!!!!

Jillbeans

Yup I think all our local sports announcers were tooting the horn too hard about us winning on Saturday, and jinxed us.
If the bolts do win, at least there will be a Pittsburgher on the team (#6 Ryan Malone)

Mike_Koval

nothing beats a game seven in the stanley cup playoffs! Here's to both teams on a well played series and let's leave it all out there on the ice boys!

Let's Go Pens!

Jillbeans

Of course I'm feeling all right.
I haven't stopped tingling since January when I met Kris Letang.

Attachments

• Letang2.jpg
    Letang2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 54

Mike_Koval

Wouldn't this guy be lift for us?!!

this was at Pittsburgh International before the start of this season

Attachments

• gino.jpg
    gino.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 56

Jillbeans

God I would have spontaneously self combusted if I were you.
I miss Geno sooo bad, even more than Sid if that's possible.
And I think I hate you just a teeny tiny bit out of pure jealousy.
But it's all good here in PA.

signage

Jill the only good thing is we wouldn't have had to watch them loose the next series.

Congrats Lightning! now win the CUP!

Stevo

Look on the brightside! You can still watch hockey with our favorite analyst! He's so insightful and knowledgable that any game I watch makes it much more entertaining.

Stevo

Attachments

• pierre.jpg
    pierre.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 59

Stevo

WORST SPORTSCASTER EVER!!! Why is this guy even working?? He even works for NBC i believe during their hockey telecasts!
A hack and overanalystic moron he is!!

Stevo

Jillbeans

Don't you hate how Pierre gets real up close and personal during his interviews?
I think he uses his microphone as a phallic symbol.
...not that I'll be watching any hockey again till fall...
Someone suggested that I can watch the Pirates to pass the time till next hockey season.
I'd rather watch paint dry!