• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lets see your art

tsgstl

I have recently got back into drawing and art. I am looking for some motivation anywhere and I know there has to be some extremely talented members in here.

My stuff I'm sure wont hold a torch to some of you but since I made the thread I will post up my stuff. I made a account at devientart which seems to be a hot spot for some very talented artist. If any of my artwork shows up with (speed drawing) next to it that means if you click on it there is a youtube link in the description of a timelapse of me drawing it.

http://aphidlip.deviantart.com/gallery/

Bigcat_hunter

Well not drawing but I paint from time to time. Here are some of mine:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-15 at 7.18.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-15 at 7.18.07 AM.png
    488 KB · Views: 85
  • Screen Shot 2013-02-15 at 7.18.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-15 at 7.18.32 AM.png
    496.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Screen Shot 2013-02-15 at 7.18.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-15 at 7.18.25 AM.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 60

SignManiac

There was another thread with everyone's personal art work but I've gone back and tried to search for it with no luck. Maybe someone else can locate it.

tsgstl

yeah I did too, I couldn't find anything either.

BTW Bigcat, AWESOME. I have some acrylics and I'm going to give it a shot maybe this weekend

tsgstl

krap that is way cool, I'll bump it with my original post.
I hate being in a pickle like this, sorry for the confusion

edit: I will wait for this to be deleted before I post in the other thread