• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Limited Edition, font ID

S

scarface

Hey, anyone know which this is, i can't seem to trace it good enough. I need Limited but edition would be nice also.

Thanks!

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 68

SignosaurusRex

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that "Limited" is from an automotive graphics clipart collection. Can't recall which one though.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i searched "limited edition" on BOTW, and didn't come up with anything....is it off a car?? if so, try searching that with limited edition at BOTW....you might be able to get something off that...

Rodi

Eurostile and Microgramma were by that communist with great type sense, Aldo Novarese, earlier than Helvetica. I have a family ruler (Plancks Typographic) that was the hot font. Its great, but, alas, his politics sucked. He did tons of great fonts though. The definitive Italian type designer of the 20th century. I believe he worked at Niebolo before coming to America, he did lots of ITC fonts, NOVARESE, etc.