• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Locals Find.............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Apparently there was some stuff involved while I stepped away from this site for awhile. I'm guessing it had something to do with corn flakes, and pee.

Nope, just ladders, stolen artwork and copyright infringements which took him for ever to admit to..... in fact, I don't think he ever admitted he did it. Someone else in his office did it while he was at the doctor and while that nitwit was away, he had some kinda trained worm doing his dirty-work. He always had an out. Mind ya, totally 100% unbelievable, but he thought if he said it enough times, you'd eventually believe him.
Kinda like throwing sh!t at a fan, some might stick, huh ?? :banghead:

Locals Find!

Cut the crap Addie. You got caught with your pants down and you know it.

Had you mentioned you were changing your name to go onto new ventures, I'll bet even I would've congratulated you, but NO-O-o-o-o-o, not you. Not the mighty Addie. You hafta be sneaky and try to fool everyone. Not one person here knew this was happening until this thread. Then some could put two + two together and come up with 'Sleazeball'. Not once, until this thread came out did you come forward. You're always being found out before you make good..... or so you say.

This was always my point. I have nothing against anyone trying... and doing it honestly, but always crying wolf and hiding behind a new handle/avatar is just your kinda schtick.

I treat everyone the same.... honestly and forthright. I don't cut much slack because we're all supposed to be professionals here and now even you admitted you can't make a simple sign and are changing horses in the middle of the stream. How many times did I ask you to re-evaluate what you're doing and if it's too hot..... get the heck outta the kitchen ??

I value this industry and people like you and others who treat it like it doesn't matter, just upset me a little. You don't effect my bottom-line whatsoever, but you muddy the waters so that no one can keep track of you. Do you realize how with all the threads and posts about Addie are gonna look quite odd, now that you've taken yourself outta the equation. That's what irks me. Your cowardly ways and you think nothing of it. Just like getting teachers in trouble or telling us you need to buy 50" televisions to get the high tax burden off you're back. You make all this stuff up and expect normal people to believe you when you are so transparent.

You mentioned you're turning 35. Why not start trying to act it. You're like 1/2 way through your life and whadda ya have to show ?? Nothing, but a bunch of lies.

Well, regardless, good luck in your new venture and maybe we won't have to see or talk to ya anymore..... deal ??

Here is where I announced I would be changing and retiring Adtechia and moving onto something new. Just because, you missed it doesn't mean I lied about anything. Please read it carefully since you missed it the first time around.

http://www.signs101.com/forums/show...for-2014-NO-RESOLUTIONS&p=1155093#post1155093

I am working on something new and if you read that thread you will be able to put all the pieces together that you seemed to miss. Btw, it will not be brokering signs or making signs. It will be industry related but, not anything close to my old business model. Have a good night Gino.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'd like to send out some kudos to 'Locals Find' for pulling one over on me..... and probably everyone else.

Seems I've been posting back and forth with you and didn't really know who you were.

Care to man up and explain a few things ?? :noway:

• [*=2]First...... who encouraged you to change your identity ??
    [*=2]Why did you listen to them ??
    [*=2]What was wrong with the old set up ??
    [*=2]Is this how you go through life ??
    [*=2]You've finally crossed the line.

Silly me..... I guess I gave you more credit than this. What a pathetic shame.

Welcome from sunny South Florida ............. :Cool 2:

Marlene

Plan on moving away from doing anything in this industry. It's just not fun anymore. I never had the talent to compete with the big shops and making real estate signs well, has just lost it's appeal.

Have a few projects I been dabbling with over the last 2 years I am going to focus more on. Improving them for the actual marketplace they just aren't quite ready yet.

I will be returning here in a few months hopefully as a Merchant Member to showcase my products.

you are moving away from this industry yet you plan on coming back in "a few months" as a MM to sell us what? if not doing anything in this industry, jsut what would you sell us? apple pie?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here is where I announced I would be changing and retiring Adtechia and moving onto something new. Just because, you missed it doesn't mean I lied about anything. Please read it carefully since you missed it the first time around.

http://www.signs101.com/forums/show...for-2014-NO-RESOLUTIONS&p=1155093#post1155093

I am working on something new and if you read that thread you will be able to put all the pieces together that you seemed to miss. Btw, it will not be brokering signs or making signs. It will be industry related but, not anything close to my old business model. Have a good night Gino.

Yeah, like you really eluded to changing your identity, huh ?? Just that you were gonna start over, cause you couldn't cut it this way.

Just forget it Addie, you are not worth reasoning with and it shows. I only wanted to see how long it took others to understand this and evidently, other than Fred and you..... no one took it very seriously.

You'll always be Addie to me, so get used to it, if ya keep hangin' around.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
you are moving away from this industry yet you plan on coming back in "a few months" as a MM to sell us what? if not doing anything in this industry, jsut what would you sell us? apple pie?
\

Worms, ladders and proprietary software. :software