• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo critique

Jen Goodwin

Can you guys give me opinions on this?
Any thoughts would be great! :) (even if you hate it. LOL)

Attachments

• 3dogs.jpg
    3dogs.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 128

WI

You might be on to something if you got rid of the dogs and just tucked "& Kitty" right under "Three Dogs." As it stands you're gonna flub the postage-stamp test pretty badly.

Jen Goodwin

LOL...I digitized the dogs from photos of my customer's dogs...and "Kitty" is a dog. It's for a small doggie daycare...and I understand the 'this is not a logo' but that is what my customer wanted and what she's calling it, so I am not going to argue.
We are planning on using just the type like you stated WI. :)

ForgeInc

Ugh...another "this is what my customer wanted, so I am not going to argue" response.

Then why post it for critique?

Jen Goodwin

I don't know...I am starting to wonder. So no comments on anything except "It's not a logo so screw?" Whatever.
Thanks for suggestions on making more logo-like. I appreciate it. ;)

aandrews19

What if it was just the heads, instead of the entire body. I think the actual dogs are actually taking away from the name, because they are the main focus. Try "three dogs" as the focus, with the dog heads over top, and "& kitty" below.

TammieH

Yeah, I agree its not really a logo...a logo is more than a picture/drawing/clip art and a title or a few initials. It looks OK, other than that, BTW Jen did not say it was a cat, it could be a dog named "Kitty"

The dogs are cute...enough said! :)

visual800

place all letering at bottom of logo and maybe 4 head shots of the animals up top, this sucks cause the customer asked for it, they dont know what they want

Jillbeans

It's all just kind of hanging there like pieces of furniture on different corners of a room.
Add an area rug (a background shape) to pull then all together.
Love....Jill

WI

Hang on to the dogs, you might be able to use them for t-shirts or something like that down the road. Remember, less is more. Glad I could help. ;)

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
scrap, start over. you'll thank me later.

Exactly so.

This looks like a third rate talent working at full capacity using MS Publisher. Try again. It doesn't matter what the client wants so much as what the client needs.