• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo help

Asg

I have a customer who is wanting to redesign their logo. The old logo is on the left. They have expanded the business to include general contracting, so they don't want the trackhoe in the logo anymore. They want something simple and clean. I am thinking of using a shape behind the "CB" so it can be used on the equipment.

Attachments

• cbi.jpg
    cbi.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 102

GoodPeopleFlags

I would prefer to see the CB by itself and Creel Brothers separate in a different font. To me it reads "CB Reel Rothers". Other than that, I think it's fine. Not spectacular but it'll work.

Jillbeans

What I see is that Creel Brothers tells me nothing about what they do.
If using your revision I would tighten up the space between the two words.
Here's a real quick suggestion.
Love....Jill

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 101

Asg

Thanks for the replies so far. I have been hesitant to post a logo after seeing some of the other logos\replies. lol Here is a revision. Jill and Signcrafters they don't want to suggest general contracting because that is only one thing that they do. They also do dirt work, tree trimming, equipment moving, devloping, sanitation, and racing. That's the reason for the logo change they want to be able to use the same logo on everything.

Attachments

• cbi 2.jpg
    cbi 2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 94

rjpjr

IMHO...your typeface choice, while clean, is also frail in appearance. I would start with a more masculine typeface.

Jillbeans

The backslant is not the best choice.
Here's a plain one in Impact.

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 86

SignManiac

RJPJR is right that you need something more masculine. Here's a few ideas.

Attachments

• Creel Bro.jpg
    Creel Bro.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 127

Asg

OK so here is where we are. They are incorporated so we may use "Inc." also colors are not decided blue is just what I started with. The "CB" is the only part that is pretty much definite. Thanks for all your help!:thankyou:

Attachments

• cbi 4.jpg
    cbi 4.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 108

signmeup

If at all possible, lose the "inc".
You need some new fonts. You can type your text into most font sites and see what it would look like before you buy.

Last edited:

signmeup

Here's a suggestion. It's a very plain, common font that you probably already have. Upper and lower case logos seem to be all the rage lately.
For racing(?) make the rectangles really long.

Attachments

• CreelBros.jpg
    CreelBros.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 91

HulkSmash

OK so here is where we are. They are incorporated so we may use "Inc." also colors are not decided blue is just what I started with. The "CB" is the only part that is pretty much definite. Thanks for all your help!:thankyou:

not a fan of any of those. THe last font you use is...:doh:

prototype66

Here's a suggestion. It's a very plain, common font that you probably already have. Upper and lower case logos seem to be all the rage lately.
For racing(?) make the rectangles really long.
Great look. Nice and strong with professional feel.
Well done