• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for a price on having 2 banners printed.

OldPaint

just thinking that maybe it might a way to do these.....i can do these with VINYL and blank banners, so ia know were my cost to do these are. i have never had a banner printed so have no idea of what it will cost me. if you want to EMAIL me a quote, so it doesn't have to be posted here. not sure which way i will go, got a couple weeks to work on it...thanks. email is pitb00@cox.net
order would be: 2 10-12 oz white banners, hemmed grommeted every 24", will be indoor only and used for next 12 months.
1 @ 24" X 12 foot & 1 @ 36" X 12 foot. the 24 & 36, can be 22" and 32" when hemmed and grommeted.
3 lines of text, both saying the same thing, teal/turquoise,with a black 1 1/2 to 2" border.(identical except for 1 @24" & 1@ 36"
simple to do in vinyl just wanting to see if printing might be an option. thanks

Pat Whatley

I know you said you wanted people to email you quotes but I'll post it since it's a flashing ad up there in the corner. You're gonna have a hard time beating the price of Signs2trade.com

The two banners, with shipping, will run you about $58.

Quality is outstanding, turn around is usually next day.

OldPaint

signcrafter....i know its hard to find another with as much talent as me......(hehehehehehe)but i might make an exception)))))
AND I BUILT IT IN COREL DRAW))))))
and thanks pat..

SignManiac

Make sure you know how to set up the files for the printer. Font conversion, correct color profiles, stitch count on the hems and the weight of each grommet, etc.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If they're indoor, do you need the hem ?? No wind or anything, they might look better if the edges aren't seamed. There's some nice stuff out there instead of using lightweight scrim.

OldPaint

dont want "scrim". want the std 10-13 oz banner material. know my client, they like the way the real banner material hangs...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
OP
I think Gino was on the right track - when (& if) you go with a printer ask to see some samples of their smooth matte lay-flat banner material, it looks good both with or without hems.

wayne k
guam usa