• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for anti-microbial pressure sensitive laminate

CanuckSigns

I'm assuming it's a laminate that is infused with something like microban, so bacteria can't grow on it, I've never seen it, but we do a lot of work with hospitals and it would be a nice upsell.

MikePro

weak, this stuff is still being spec'd? its for lazy people that would rather spec. an exotic, overpriced, material than actually clean their surfaces/graphics properly.
Meant for food service, public transit, or hospitals that want to add a stat-line to their interior design, at about $75/yd. (last I looked-into it)

Hexis may still produce it. But it's really just plain-old overlaminate that was polished with antibacterials during production, and most likely patented by someone who had a great idea to make a buck upselling this stuff to architects.
inquire about Hexis AMO30, AMO60, or AMR120

Z SIGNS

I get it.
Germ free signs.
The world could be a lot healthier if
it wasn't for those darn bacteria infested signs.