• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Beer!

GoodPeopleFlags

My dad has a fridge in his garage just for beer and he would like for me to cover the doors with a decal that looks like the inside of the fridge and it's full of beer. Does anyone know where to find a stock photo of something like that? I tried Dreamstime and Istock and couldn't find anything. Well, I did, but it was cans, not bottles. I wish I could just take the pic but the lighting, angle and all that stuff has to be just right and I don't know anything about that stuff. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Or some other ideas for something clever on his doors would be cool, too!

signswi

Sounds like something you need to create yourself. Find several stock photos of beer bottles at the right angle, a photo of the interior of a fridge (or one up it, take a shot of the interior of the actual fridge with a good camera) and assemble it.

dtdm

That... or get a very high quality picture of a pint of beer...
then wrap the front to look like its full of beeeeer.

now I'm thirsty.

sfr table hockey

I tried that and trust me it does NOT work.

I filled up the fridge full of beer and by the time I got the aparture, lighting and the angle right... the fridge was have empty again!

Yes..... but by that time you don't care as much about the lighting..........

Also rember its going to take twice as much of that American beer to get to that feeling as it does Canadian beer.........

R08

Yes..... but by that time you don't care as much about the lighting..........

Also rember its going to take twice as much of that American beer to get to that feeling as it does Canadian beer.........
:goodpost:

Correct...it was Canadian beer...and that's why only half was gone!

SignManiac

My biz partner just bought a commercial 800 bottle / 1400 cans, fridge for the new man cave in his new home. Neon lights, new pool table, old Star Wars arcade games.

We only have it half stocked so far, four hundred bottles of imported beer is a lot of beer! I'll probably bring over another case of something tonight after work. Only rule, no domestic beer goes in this fridge and no watching any sport ball of any kind, well maybe golf. I'm going to design and build a custom bar for it when I get a few minutes to spare. It has a 65" big screen and well over 100 gigs of mp3's :)

But yes, ask if you can take some photos of a commercial beer fridge and use that.

Attachments

• mancave.jpg
    mancave.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 69
  • mancave2.jpg
    mancave2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 88