• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for source in Miami, Fl to cut jigs

tmays

New to the printing game. Just bought a new large flatbed. I need help finding someone who can help cut jigs in the Miami, Fl area.

Does anyone know a reliable source.
Thanks, Tom

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Jig for what ?? You need to learn how to form real questions and communicate. Afterall, that's the business you're in.

tmays

Thanks Gino.
I need a jig for printing on coroplast
24 x12 inch pieces
I want to be able to set the pieces into the jig & hit print
So I want to find someone that can make a jig to fit multiple pieces at a time.

I have a Mimaki JFX200-2513EX printer

rjssigns

Thanks Gino.
I need a jig for printing on coroplast
24 x12 inch pieces
I want to be able to set the pieces into the jig & hit print
So I want to find someone that can make a jig to fit multiple pieces at a time.

I have a Mimaki JFX200-2513EX printer
You can print full sheets on that rig then cut apart. Need more details on what you're trying to accomplish.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you're just printing squares and rectangles, like he said, just print it, then cut it apart on your cutter or just use a sharp instrument and do it by hand. Are you doing thousands or a handful ?? Will they be double sided ?? Full bleed ??

Only time I need a jig, is if we get a substrate pre-cut and want to print it afterwards. However, that's generally on large size items.

Perhaps your use of wrong terminology is causing your problems or maybe not knowing how to use your equipment properly.

tmays

You can print full sheets on that rig then cut apart. Need more details on what you're trying to accomplish.
Thank you.
To be more specific... I have a job to print several 1000 signs made of coroplast
Yes the printer can print jigs - unfortunately I do not have a cutter at this time. Nor do I want to cut that many pieces. Hence wanting to get a jig or template

I am looking to automate the program process so that my employees can simply remove the printed signs and quickly replace them with blanks. So this is really all about setting up a repeatable process.

So I am looking for someone to cut a metal of acrylic template so that I can fit 12 signs on the bed a print.

Does that clarify?
Hey Tom,

I have a shop in Miami, can CNC and laser cut. Send me files/specs, happy to help. info@creativecreative.com
Thank you very much. I sent you an email..

rjssigns

Thank you.
To be more specific... I have a job to print several 1000 signs made of coroplast
Yes the printer can print jigs - unfortunately I do not have a cutter at this time. Nor do I want to cut that many pieces. Hence wanting to get a jig or template

I am looking to automate the program process so that my employees can simply remove the printed signs and quickly replace them with blanks. So this is really all about setting up a repeatable process.

So I am looking for someone to cut a metal of acrylic template so that I can fit 12 signs on the bed a print.

Does that clarify?

Thank you very much. I sent you an email..
Ahhh...okay now I get it. Thank you for the clarification. In Six Sigma we use the term Poka-Yoke. It is Japanese for error-proofing. That concludes the lesson for today.