• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Looking for suggestions best plotter

Tracy Davis

Looking for the best 30” plotter for reflective vinyl. We do mostly reflective graphics for fire and elms. Looking to purchase the best plotter for all reflective. Any suggestions would be appreciated?

signheremd

We do not do only reflective, but do a fair amount of reflective vinyl and can't say enough good about Graphtec plotters - reliable workhorses.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Most likely you'd be best off with a sprocket-fed plotter. We have an HS 750 plus Had it since 1995 and it's going as strong as ever. Can cut miles of reflective and the only thing needs replacing is the blade every so often. Built like a Sherman tank.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hi Tracy,

One of the Summa S2T75(30") cutters would work well for this application. The machine has a dual servo drive system to work with heavier films and should work well with the engineer grade reflective materials that you will need to cut. We have special pricing for Signs101 members on the Summa cutters as well so I can save you some money. Shoot me a PM here on the site or an email to philj@airmark.com if you would be interested in learning more about the cutter and to see some pricing for the model I mentioned above.

Thanks, Tracy!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112(office)
(509)280-6354(cell)
philj@airmark.com