• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for this panther clipart in vector format

myront

CorelDRAW is best
1654722399073.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like I said in one of your other threads.......... you're not supposed to be offering up work, let alone what you wanna do for this OP.

Afterall, Fred just posted that it's in his catalog. It must be purchased, not copyright infringed upon. :design:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Then, like I said earlier specifically to you, join as a Merchant Member, so you can do that.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well i guess signs 101 isn't the place for me
This ain't my place, but I've been around for a while and no one likes a hack, who is gonna take other peoples' property and ignore copyright laws.

What you are offering is illegal. If that's what you do, then you are correct....... this place isn't for you. Read the rules and policies. :thankyou:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Then what is signs 101 for, im here to find work . . .
It's not a job posting/listing site... it's for discussion, where people give out advice and share their knowledge (good or bad). There is a merchant membership where members pay to advertise and sell their services/products. If you want to sell something - such as your services, then like Gino said, you need to upgrade your membership.
Otherwise, if someone has posted that they are looking for a designer - then you would see that post, and send them a direct message. But if you do it out on the floor, in the open you will get nun-slapped.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's not a job posting/listing site... it's for discussion, where people give out advice and share their knowledge (good or bad). There is a merchant membership where members pay to advertise and sell their services/products. If you want to sell something - such as your services, then like Gino said, you need to upgrade your membership.
Otherwise, if someone has posted that they are looking for a designer -
then you would see that post, and send them a direct message. But if you do it out on the floor, in the open you will get nun-slapped.

That's just as wrong, just sneakier. Anyone doing it this way, would never get my business. If someone is too stupid to look for a job and not know the rules is one thing. However, once the rules were explained to them and they still ignore or backpedal, then it's just all out theft of services and every Merchant Member should give ya swift kick in the petunia.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Ok, GIno, what's this category for?

Member to Member Classifieds • Employment Wanted​

Member to member employment desired. Not for posting jobs or positions wanted on a continuing basis. Qualifying ads in this category are free to all members. No replies are allowed so advertisers are advised to include contact information for questions and additional information. Interested parties should contact the advertiser by private message, email or telephone.

Although, IDK what this part means... Not for posting jobs or positions wanted on a continuing basis.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know. Maybe Fred will chime in and tell us if this category was added since he left. You couldn't advertise to need jobs or work before. That was considered a no-no. You weren't allowed to do vectorizations, unless you were a Merchant Member before. Ask the Vector Doctor. And more so, you aren't allowed to infringe on other peoples copyrights to accomplish the end result. The OP's request was answered within 2 days and he accepted the cost from a legitimate Merchant. But bobaloop comes along almost 2 months later and wants to offer up services which are not permitted on 2 counts.

Perhaps, if someone asked for some personal raster file to be vectorized, he could offer, but again, that's stepping on Merchant Members toes. I don't know what that means what you found there. Guess we'll find out.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Maybe he forgot to renew. You can do it quarterly, twice a year or yearly. Many Merchants have let their memberships lapse and when reminded, they up it right away.

Also, with so much of this bullsh!t going on, maybe he just figures why pay when most of the others don't ??

The attitude of so many members here, just going off and doing their own thing is the exact same problem with the country and even the world. No one thinks they need to obey the rules, so they change them and do their own thing. The 'f*ck you' frame of mind is becoming the new norm, also. Let's burn down some more police departments and loot some more stores downtown...... they don't need the money. They're only in business to hurt us little people. Yep, that's the ticket. Trickle down effect.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I don't know. Maybe Fred will chime in and tell us if this category was added since he left. You couldn't advertise to need jobs or work before. That was considered a no-no. You weren't allowed to do vectorizations, unless you were a Merchant Member before. Ask the Vector Doctor. And more so, you aren't allowed to infringe on other peoples copyrights to accomplish the end result. The OP's request was answered within 2 days and he accepted the cost from a legitimate Merchant. But bobaloop comes along almost 2 months later and wants to offer up services which are not permitted on 2 counts.

Perhaps, if someone asked for some personal raster file to be vectorized, he could offer, but again, that's stepping on Merchant Members toes. I don't know what that means what you found there. Guess we'll find out.

Member to Member Classifieds • Employment Wanted​

Member to member employment desired. Not for posting jobs or positions wanted on a continuing basis. Qualifying ads in this category are free to all members. No replies are allowed so advertisers are advised to include contact information for questions and additional information. Interested parties should contact the advertiser by private message, email or telephone.

Although, IDK what this part means... Not for posting jobs or positions wanted on a continuing basis.

In hindsight it has some confusion to the wording, but the idea was that this was for posting an employment wanted offer for a position at an existing company. It was not intended to be used for seeking contract work for anyone that needed it. Thus The Vector Doctor became a merchant member as a contractor for vectorizing work. If Eric has allowed that subscription to lapse, I would suspect that it is because he has become as busy as he wants to be.