• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for this panther clipart in vector format

Stacey K

I like making signs
Bobaloo58 vectoring artwork is frowned upon on this site. However, helping a member with vectoring a customers logo or assisting with fonts or design is fine. A few months ago I asked for assistance with photoshopping some photos and Boudica helped me. I think last week someone was looking for a person to draw something. A couple weeks ago I was in need of someone to recreate some boat graphics for me. These are the kinds of things you should look for.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The panther was done by Whit Fink from Texas. He licenses his artwork portfolio to us in return for royalties. We are currently looking for more artists with original art who are interested in earning royalties. Any clip art artists out there? Hint ... hint ...

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
i think bobaloo58 has a bad taste in his mouth from the beating he took. (i am not saying you are wrong, but he might not be back)
Wha............. ?? What beating ?? What he wanted to do is/was wrong on every and all levels of the art field from yesteryear to nowadays. You can't go around copying other peoples work and selling it..... and if you give it away, (which babaloop was not doing) that's just plain dumb. Taking a beating ?? Hardly. His sneakiness and underhanded methods came to the surface several times and most here tried to steer him in the right direction, but he blew everyone off and said this place isn't for him. He got found out. That's not a beating, but an 'awakening'.

If you cannot believe someone who lies to you.... to your face, how can you believe anything which is said at all ?? We all do things we're not proud of, but defending being wrong and dirty just doesn't cut it when you're representing yourself and your work. Talk about reputations...................

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
That's pretty sad on adobe's part. They know they'll lose a couple of sales, but bring in just one or two 'whales' working for corporate ad dept and they've made a killing over selling it 10 times over on the cheap.
I can tell you that we deal with seven stock art sites including Adobe and Adobe sells more of our art than the other six combined. Adobe is pretty good at everything they do.

Johnny Best

The nuns use their open palm hand to slap you and the ruler was for hitting your outstretched hands with palms up.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Our woodshop teacher made paddles for all the male teachers back when I was in school. They engraved the teachers name on them, so they used the excuse they were name plates. I remember some kids getting into trouble near the end of gym class and the teachers name was written all over the a$$es of a few kids on the way into the showers. O-ooouch.

Johnny Best

The teacher's name would have been backwards on their a$$.
I also grew up where corporal punishment was not frowned upon.
Now I am sounding like that moron of a president talking about Cornpop, so I apologize for that.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Our woodshop teacher made paddles for all the male teachers back when I was in school. They engraved the teachers name on them, so they used the excuse they were name plates. I remember some kids getting into trouble near the end of gym class and the teachers name was written all over the a$$es of a few kids on the way into the showers. O-ooouch.
why were you looking at their a$$es?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I don't5 think I can get those figures very easily. I can report that the panther is the fifth best seller in our portfolio at Adobe and has earned $27.84 in royalties during the last year. The best selling image is a riding lawn mower that earned $67.55 in the last year.