• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to outsource some 24x24" Coro prints

veloxgraphics

I tried calling a few merchant members... but it's late, so maybe someone's trolling the forums :)

I have a customer that wants direct to coro printing (i already tried to get them to just let me print on vinyl then apply).

24"x24" 4mm white coro,
4 different designs
3 of each
Full color

PM me if interested!

-Ryan:wavingflag:

Last edited:

Mosh

Why is it you can't print on vinyl and apply? Not like a coro sign is going to be a peice of art? Are your customers stupid?

veloxgraphics

Following your genius thread on undercutting everyone and the rants that followed... you really have no room to talk about stupidity. It's a serious condition.

Mosh

Sorry, I was just asking. Let me re-phrase... how would they know the difference if you printed and appied to coro rather than a direct print. If they are that picky why are they using coro?

veloxgraphics

The customer had a bad experience with another shop in the past where the vinyl started peeling from the coro after a very short time. No amount of convincing that correctly applied print wouldnt lift like that could sway their stance of wanting direct to coro printing.

Thanks Merritt ! I'll try and get ahold of them on Monday i guess.
:)

Mosh

I guess you guys think I don't need the money, and you would be right I don't. I still can't understand how anyone could be picky about coro-crud signs. They are only meant to last a short time. I guess I am the new heel on signs101, better than playing the face role!

TheSnowman

Once again Mosh, showing your true reason why your pricing is dirt cheap and you work for free. Did you not read where he said..."THE CUSTOMER WANTS DIRECT TO CORO PRINTING!" I think you must have to do stuff for free because you don't listen to your customers. It's not a hard concept. My customers would expect stuff for next to nothing too if they told me what they wanted and I gave them something else.

That being said...yes, call Rick.

Farmboy

Net, Could you make an offer the customer just can't refuse? Such as if there's a problem with your signs (print and apply) you will replace them no questions asked? I'm sure at this point as you've said, their mind is set. Maybe an option if this comes up again. Previous shop also should have made things right...lucky for you they didn't :)

Typestries

You really have to appreciate a merchant who will recommend another merchant.

Agreed!

thanks Pat!

and

thanks Mike!
Your referrals to us and other "competing" merchants show your commitment to our industry and the S101 family!.

As always, any job Mike sends our way will receive all the TLC you would expect if Mike's shop handled the job.

grafixemporium

Mosh is right. For a measly 3 signs of each of 4 designs, I'd tell my customer the only way we will produce it is to print vinyl and apply. We have minimum order requirements for coro signs anyway -- screen printed or full color. If you only want 3, you're gonna pay for it. We have access to a flatbed we outsource to, but for 3 signs... sorry charlie, you get what we offer.

The setup alone for a low quantity with silkscreen would be as much as the job itself. Who knows the sign industry better? The customer or us? We just have to educate them.

grafixemporium

I won't speak for Keith, but even I-45 signs has minimum orders on screen printed signs. It's gonna cost an arm and a leg to print 3 of anything. Better to do in house with digital print vinyl on coro if he has the equipment to do it.