• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LOVED meeting my s101 Florida friends!

GypsyGraphics

i fell in love on this trip... seriously... over and over!

with Stacy
attachment.php

with Teri & Stacy
attachment.php

with Fred
attachment.php

with Bob
attachment.php

Attachments

• girlHUG.jpg
    girlHUG.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 77
  • me-n-fred.jpg
    me-n-fred.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 59
  • gg-Bob.jpg
    gg-Bob.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 59
  • ShopGals-1.jpg
    ShopGals-1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

James Chrimes

Great for all of you. Too bad I live in NH, but my twin brother lives in the same town as Stacy and could have filled in for me. :) Hope you get to do it again some time.

rcook99

Looks like you had a great time. Maybe next time your trip can bring you yo the Northeast. Last time I saw Fred was about 5 years ago.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
The Stacy hug is so cute, I'll be in Florida tomorrow, then flying out the next day, I hate those kinds of trips. I wish I had time to meet the same friends... so when do we get to hang out again!!!!

GypsyGraphics

Great for all of you. Too bad I live in NH, but my twin brother lives in the same town as Stacy and could have filled in for me. :) Hope you get to do it again some time.

Looks like you had a great time. Maybe next time your trip can bring you yo the Northeast. Last time I saw Fred was about 5 years ago.

coming to PA when the snow melts
(you might wanna hide your chocolate)

The Stacy hug is so cute, I'll be in Florida tomorrow, then flying out the next day, I hate those kinds of trips. I wish I had time to meet the same friends... so when do we get to hang out again!!!!

too bad we didn't plan this better, it would have been such a blast... and besides, i could have used another chaperone.

if you're leaving tomorrow... ya better hurry on over!
and bring chocolate!!!!!

Rick

Me? Chaperone? I yell at my car in airport parking lots because I'm so glad to see it... I have conversations with my chihuahua. I'm the guy who wants to chase a chunk of cheese down a steep hill... I need a chaperone!

>note to self< buy chocolate... might want to avoid milk duds.
>another note to self< hurry on over...

TheSnowman

Florida weather was awesome last week. Took my annual trip to Disney w/ my wife, and left the kids at home for the first time. Was Great! Looks like you guys had fun.

GypsyGraphics

Me? Chaperone? I yell at my car in airport parking lots because I'm so glad to see it... I have conversations with my chihuahua. I'm the guy who wants to chase a chunk of cheese down a steep hill... I need a chaperone!

>note to self< buy chocolate... might want to avoid milk duds.
>another note to self< hurry on over...

you sound like my kinda chaperone!
yelling at cars is ok... crashing them.... ummmm... not so much.

waaaait!!! don't rush over... come at 6, and come hungry!

Rick

you sound like my kinda chaperone!
yelling at cars is ok... crashing them.... ummmm... not so much.

waaaait!!! don't rush over... come at 6, and come hungry!

You making dinner!! heck yeah!

>A reminder to the other note< buy lots of chocolate!!!

Bigdawg

Just Me
It was terrific... beyond terrific. The picture of GG and I was at the airport. I was threatening to stuff her in the trunk and take her home with me instead of putting her on the plane. I cried like a baby that she had to go.

And Rick - let me know when you get anywhere near the Tampa or Orlando area - even if only for a day or a few hours. I would love to drive over and just have lunch... or coffee... or chocolate. It would be sooooo worth the drive to get to see ya' in person!!!

Rick

And Rick - let me know when you get anywhere near the Tampa or Orlando area - even if only for a day or a few hours. I would love to drive over and just have lunch... or coffee... or chocolate. It would be sooooo worth the drive to get to see ya' in person!!!

Chocolate?!?

That would be so nice, I wish I had time this trip. Reading about your adventures and seeing the pics, I know we would be fast friends Stacy. Gigi has said so many nice things about all of you and loves you girls a lot. It shows in the pic... Who knows, maybe next time I can get an extra day to hang out. It would be so worth it for me too.

:smile: