• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Makes no sense

ams

How come every time I post something on this forum, people get into my face, post offensive stuff, and so on. But when I say something, I get warned. Everyone is one sided. You all can talk bad about me and I have to accept it, not allowed to say anything.

Admins pick sides, this is by far the worse forum I've been on, because the admins break their own rules. They say we have freedom of speech without censorship, but then they delete the posts and say not to do it again. Well that is censorship my friend.

chopper

Fayt,
was your post in the no holds bared section?
if not then it is not free reign, I did not read all your posts and the one I replied to I responded as a joke, (the one about the chrome being up for only 7 months) so maybe you need to rethink your reactions maybe it is just a misunderstanding...I know it is easy to think that others are picking on you, I have thought the same thing but latter found out that I was the one who was misinterpreting what was being said... Fred who owns this site is one of the fairest and easiest people to get along with I have ever had the pleasure to know, but if you keep this type of behavior up you will end up being banned from the site, and that would do you no good,
//chopper

R08

From what I've seen if you can hang in there for a bit it'll turn around.
I personally didn't find you that offensive.

Anyways.... good luck.

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

Attachments

• not_this_shit_again.jpg
    not_this_shit_again.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 95

ams

chopper you missed the recent chaos. I posted about a job coming up that is going to be stressful and hard to do. People really cussed at me, was smart asses, and even talked about my mother.

It was the worst one yet. Then the admin told me I had freedom of speech without censorship. So I defended myself, and next thing you know the topic is deleted and the admin is pissed at me.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'll just say ditto to Chopper's comments on Fred's moderating style.
If there is a problem it is some kind of sending/receiving communications error.

wayne k
guam usa

Blaney

Fayt - I don't post a lot, but I check this forum daily. There is a lot a great information on this site. The members here seem ready to help if you need it. Newbies need to have thick skin. Keep posting and enjoy the entertainment.

Are you the same "FAYT" that asked to have their account deleted from Signforums.com?

R08

I don't think I am the same fayt?

Dude, I'm trying to help you but you need to think before you post stuff like that. How can you say you don't "think" you're the same Fayt.
You're inviting abuse.

ams

Dude, I'm trying to help you but you need to think before you post stuff like that. How can you say you don't "think" you're the same Fayt.
You're inviting abuse.

I have nothing against you man, you defended me in that last topic. I've been on a hundred different forums over the years, can't keep track, I don't know if I was ever on the one you posted or not.

iSign

grow up and face yer demons brutha... if you run so often you don't know where ya been... then ya won't know when to be lookin' over your shoulder... and you will forget what you did or said before you ran...

at this point, it won't effect the life of a single soul at S101 if you stay or if you run again... but FOR YOUR OWN GOOD ONLY... ya might want to learn from your mistakes, make an effort to fit in, & quit being such an ego-centric basket case...

R08

Well said indeed mister ********.

Fayt... I took a bullet for you (two in fact) but now do you see that you are being disagreeable.

You need to help yourself now. Maybe you're not good with getting you message across. Maybe your girlfriend can help you with that. I mean no disrespect but we all have weaknesses.

Keep it up and you'll find yourself very alone.

Last edited:

iSign

hey, I'm sorry I've been baggin' on ya a bit...

it ain't cool & I'll knock it off...

just don't be an antagonist either, 'cause i got my own demons too...

next chance to help on a sign question... I'm there :peace!:

ams

I don't have a girlfriend, and haven't had one for years. So you must think I am somebody else?

SignManiac

The mistaken implication Fayt is that you were confused with NewSignGuy who's GF had a child today. At least that's my take on it.

But hey, all you newbies look alike anyway.