• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

matching wayfinding signs

James Chrimes

Hi everyone, I have a customer who has existing signs they would like to match or come really close to. Anyone have a surce for signs like these? Thanks Jim

Attachments

• IMG_1521.jpg
    IMG_1521.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1523.jpg
    IMG_1523.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 60

signfab

Hi everyone, I have a customer who has existing signs they would like to match or come really close to. Anyone have a surce for signs like these? Thanks Jim

I'm not at all familiar with any US sign systems but from the pics it almost looks custom made.

Billct2

Hi Jim, good to see you back here. As for those signs, I haven't seen anything like it before.
Unfortunately there were a lot of short lived ADA/Office sign system vendors back in the 80/90s
or they could be custom. But maybe somebody here will recognize them.
By the way, take good care of Concord Ortho, they did a great job putting my arm back together many years ago.

MikePro

the layering is very crude, most definitely custom.
modular wayfinding systems tend to have extruded pieces of some sort. this looks like it was just cut/layered/bonded on the fly.

Malkin

Agreed, looks custom.
Willing to bet it was made by Welch Signage (in Scarborough, ME). In the northern New England area they do quite a lot of this kind of thing, frequently custom 1 offs that are difficult to reproduce unless you have the same capabilities.