• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mayan Prophesy

Si Allen

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ...

Attachments

• dire.jpg
    dire.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 52

ProWraps

this is how dumb the populous is...

the mayans had no deviation for leap year.

12/21/12 happened over four years ago according to their calendar.

we have all been walking around on borrowed time for a long time.

cheers!

rjssigns

A friend is having a big party at his shop.
He said: "If the world ends at least we were having a good time when it happened. If it doesn't end at least we were having a good time when it didn't".:Cool 2:

tsgstl

It is still dec 22nd or whatever. It is astrologically based. I do think they recently found another old Mayan calendar that went on and on though

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, this is like how many times the world is gonna end predictions..... like about 1,500 times already.

Who cares, we'll still be paying taxes out our butts, I'm sure.

genericname

It is still dec 22nd or whatever. It is astrologically based. I do think they recently found another old Mayan calendar that went on and on though

It's part of a measurement system that works just like our calendars. They weren't predicting anything, least of all the end of the world. It's just the transition from one measured time period to the next. It'd be like a future civilization finding one of our calendars, and thinking the world was due to end on Dec 31.

J Hill Designs

Every year I think the world is gonna end, cause thats when my wall calendar ends. thank god I always find another at a store :thumb:

SignProPlus-Chip

It's all superstitious hokum.

People were all nervous about the millennium at the end of 1999 (yk2 bug non-withstanding). News outlets were even reporting about the "millennium". I laughed at this constantly...because the millennium wasn't until January 1st 2001.

Same BS now....the uninformed masses are clamoring that the Mayans predicted the end of the world. When in reality, the Mayans predicted no such thing at all.

peavey123

I think the Mayans were doing wayyyyy more child sacrifices than we think. Hence why they disappeared. Like us, they didn't quite figure out sustainability. lol

signswi

The Mayan, like the Incan and Aztec, calendar just resets during this shift. The world doesn't end. The calendar just starts over again.

What's so hard about a circle...? OMG DOOM!

Superstition and conspiracy are the refuge of the small minded.

Hicalibersigns

A friend is having a big party at his shop.
He said: "If the world ends at least we were having a good time when it happened. If it doesn't end at least we were having a good time when it didn't".

Yep, that's what we're doing. It's as good an excuse as any other.