• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mayweather/Ortiz ...an expensive cheap shot

Speedsterbeast

...so you watched the whole fight?

You don't think it could have had any chance to be sport, instead of head butts and sucker punches?

clearly, given the opportunity, either one of them can deliver a KO punch... personally, I like seeing the long process of strategically toughing it out through the exhaustion, waiting to seize a real opportunity to beat your opponent when he is actually in the fight, giving you his best defense...

I don't care if the glove tap assault was just rewards for Ortiz's own cheap shot... it's still winning on a technicality, instead of besting him with honor

By outcome I mean the end result. I did not watch the fight. I was referring to the score of landed punches at the time of the knockout. Yes anyone could have won though.
I don't think fighting sports are entertaining. When I see them I immediately doubt our chances of survival as a species.

signmeup

I could never grasp the appeal of pugilism...:help
I don't box but I fight in TKD. If you tried it you might gain an appreciation for it. It is one of the the purest forms of competition. Two men, one winner. Team sports don't interest me in the slightest.