• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Best

Where are they hiding? Have not seen them in awhile.
HDvinyl, ams, Texas Signman, Rick, equipaint, Printhog and probably others, maybe they are busy.

Attachments

• hiding.jpg
    hiding.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 199
C

ColoPrinthead

:omg: :big laugh:Can I get a run down on why they were banned? I'm recently back on the site after a year or so away.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
:omg: :big laugh:Can I get a run down on why they were banned? I'm recently back on the site after a year or so away.
Simple: For multiple violations of Signs101 posting policy. Also for use of unnecessary vile language towards Signs101 owner and staff.
The few members who have been banned were warned multiple times and chose to intentionally continue violating policy, ignoring staff direction.
The consequence has been a ban. Whether the bans are permanent or not is anyone's guess.
The result, however, has been much much less unwanted drama on Signs101 and a much more cordial environment for the vast majority of our memberbase.

SignsSupport

Status
Not open for further replies.