• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Michigan Football Helmet EPS

tom sheehan

I just got a new car and cant find my Michigan files. Does anyone happen to have this helmet in a vector file so i can print and put on my car. Any help would be great. Thanks

rjssigns

Interwebs are full of vector files but I understand its a new technology and you may not be used to it. BTW you never specified Spartans or Wolverines. If it's Spartans I can no longer be of service.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Interwebs are full of vector files but I understand its a new technology and you may not be used to it. BTW you never specified Spartans or Wolverines. If it's Spartans I can no longer be of service.
Whoa, you're definitely not from Michigan! Tom surely knows what he wants.

The correct pronouns here are "Michigan", and "Michigan State".

JB

rjssigns

Whoa, you're definitely not from Michigan! Tom surely knows what he wants.

The correct pronouns here are "Michigan", and "Michigan State".

JB
Born and raised but living in Wisconsin. I cause quite the stir when I wear my Wolverines jersey. These days you never know what people are asking for. Details man, details.

Besides that I don't know why people have such a hard time doing a web search. It takes longer to post here than it does to find dozens of vector files.

tom sheehan

Born and raised but living in Wisconsin. I cause quite the stir when I wear my Wolverines jersey. These days you never know what people are asking for. Details man, details.

Besides that I don't know why people have such a hard time doing a web search. It takes longer to post here than it does to find dozens of vector files.
I've scoured the interweb for a good vector helmet and I came up with nothing.

tom sheehan

Maybe instead of giving ignorant responses, just say yes or no. No need for your snide comments.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
how do these posts dwindle into sarcasm and pissing matches? in the words of rodney king, "cant we all just get along?"

rjssigns

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 12.15.04 PM.jpg

Her ya go. Trace one of these in Illustrator. Should turn out bangin'

rjssigns

how do these posts dwindle into sarcasm and pissing matches? in the words of rodney king, "cant we all just get along?"
Maybe it's the overabundance of people making posts that are quite vague added to the ones looking for a quick fix. How do I know what you want something to look like or what the original file looked like?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What a jerk.................... what is it that this place is suddenly attracting so many halfwit ninnies ?? :toasting:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Maybe it's the overabundance of people making posts that are quite vague added to the ones looking for a quick fix. How do I know what you want something to look like or what the original file looked like?
so your signature line says, "if you can't be nice,...be vague" ...
guess they all take your advice. LOL