• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mini Cooper Wrap.

HulkSmash

Just finished this sucker up for Geek Wraps.

Attachments

• Picture 539.jpg
    Picture 539.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 223
  • Picture 540.jpg
    Picture 540.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture 543.jpg
    Picture 543.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture 544.jpg
    Picture 544.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 545.jpg
    Picture 545.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 546.jpg
    Picture 546.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 547.jpg
    Picture 547.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture 548.jpg
    Picture 548.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 550.jpg
    Picture 550.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture 551.jpg
    Picture 551.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 93
  • Picture 552.jpg
    Picture 552.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 119

Fitch

Just a personal thing - not aimed at your work specifically - I HATE WRAPS !!!!

So there.... I said it lol..... I have outed myself.....

I think I have seen maybe 2 in the whole time they have been around that actually work and look good.

Most are cluttered, stacked with chit that makes no sense, and of poor design.

A wrap should be approached the same as a billboard - able to be read at 100kmh. If that doesn't happen - FAIL.

But top marks on the application - looks like a good job.

Cheers - G

PS. Never done a wrap and have no intention of ever doing one.

shakey0818

Looks great.Kinda reminds me of a can of Mountain Dew
I have NEVER seen a FGIWTF,ok maybe once or twice but i might have been under the influence.

formanek

I think I have seen maybe 2 in the whole time they have been around that actually work and look good.

A wrap should be approached the same as a billboard - able to be read at 100kmh. If that doesn't happen - FAIL.

But top marks on the application - looks like a good job.]

Cheers - G

Then stay out of this forum!:banghead:

HulkSmash

Cheers - G

70 percent of my business is wraps. My bread and butter. Best Profit Margin. Etc.

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
Hate them or not......if done right they work....

I hate TV commercials but the good ones still work on me...

Cheers - G

HulkSmash

Yeah they look like a pain in the a$$.

At least most of the other panels look fairly flat so you can fly on those.

I don't even wanna imagine how long it would take me to wrap one of those lol.

Well apparently a guy at the ISA show, who is a professional wrapper by trade," told me that it takes him 22 hrs for a full vehicle wrap.. i kinda cringed when he told me that cause it takes us like half. Maybe we're just that pro?
Anyways. We did this in 5 pieces. 2 sides, roof, hood, and back. And then 2 other pieces for the bumper.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, I think the design is neat. As crazy wild as it is.... I think it still does its job and quite well..... not to mention you did a fantastic job wrapping it. In 5 hours yet. I might have one side done in an hour.... :Big Laugh

Anyway, my only comment is..... and it's more of a question .... why are the doors blank ?? Why didn't you incorporate the craziness and beef up the name instead of having a blank door ?? [I know they're wrapper in plain green, just why not continue the design].

:thumb:

HulkSmash

Well, I think the design is neat. As crazy wild as it is.... I think it still does its job and quite well..... not to mention you did a fantastic job wrapping it. In 5 hours yet. I might have one side done in an hour.... :Big Laugh

Anyway, my only comment is..... and it's more of a question .... why are the doors blank ?? Why didn't you incorporate the craziness and beef up the name instead of having a blank door ?? [I know they're wrapper in plain green, just why not continue the design].

:thumb:

I Agree Gino. It's a really ODD break in the design. They sent it to us designed.. we had no say in it :(

TheSellOut

Very nice wrap Job!! Does your 6-7 hours include your cleaning time? I usually spend a couple hours on prep work alone.

Gino, I wondered the same thing as you but after looking at it again...your eye can't help but get drawn straight to that green panel, which is quite effective for the advertisement...much more so than having that busy background.

WrapperX

Cheers - G

Most times this is true. You want a wrap to be able to get the point across while in transit so that the people around you driving are able to get the info quickly and remember it.

However for this type of wrap its more about a stationary display. This will be outside bars, liqour stores, etc. So all it really needs to do is STAND OUT. And it will do exactly that. Kinda like the Monster Energy Drink trucks and the Red Bull Cars. If they get attention on the road - great. But its not their primary target.

HulkSmash

Most times this is true. You want a wrap to be able to get the point across while in transit so that the people around you driving are able to get the info quickly and remember it.

However for this type of wrap its more about a stationary display. This will be outside bars, liqour stores, etc. So all it really needs to do is STAND OUT. And it will do exactly that. Kinda like the Monster Energy Drink trucks and the Red Bull Cars. If they get attention on the road - great. But its not their primary target.

this