• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Monster Energy Drink Font

bryan

I have a client that is wanting some lettering done in the Monster Energy Drink style font. Anyone run accross something that would be close to this out there yet?

Thanks for your assistance.

Attachments

• Monster.jpg
    Monster.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,170

WVB

Well I am doing several custom R/C bodies for some Rock Crawlers so there would be different ones. Just not sure which ones as of yet...

bighun

Still no font?

Been looking for this font as well. I got $20 Paypal for anyone that can find this font for me.

(for those outdated folks, I guess I can also get a money order and snail mail it.)

Replicator

The graphic containing the font is custom made for Monster . . .

You will never find it, unless someone makes a renegade font version from scratch . . . Good Luck !

TresL

I have did some custom names based on it for 8th scale wing wraps.

They turned out "ok" but a pain.

Woeter

Guys,

I'm looking for the Vector file of the Monster logo, anyone can help me out here?

Thank in advance

Greetings from the Netherlands!

iSign

Guys,

I'm looking for the Vector file of the Monster logo, anyone can help me out here?

Thank in advance

Greetings from the Netherlands!
click the link in post 7, enter Monster Energy in the search box, download the .eps file

Shovelhead

I have recently stumbled across that font but didn't pay
any note because it would never come in handy....until now.