• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

More Recent Wraps...

grafixemporium

ProWraps I think you misread me in that other thread. The guy's question was not very clear. I didn't realize until much later than he was asking about removing door handles, mirrors, etc. when we are asked to remove vinyl from a wrapped car. It's a silly question anyway. If we're willing to remove everything when we wrap it, why wouldn't we do so when we remove the wrap?

I digress.

Kev3232, I don't really see any risk if you know what you're doing. There's nothing on a car that can't be repaired. Besides, in my opionion, the risk is far greater cutting on someone's paint job. Exactos are sharp... a little too much pressure and you will cut through the vinyl and slice right through the paint. When you remove everything your trimout is done in areas that are never seen. I'd much rather replace a simple part that might break during removal than repaint someone's vehicle.

grafixemporium

More fun stuff. Artwork provided on these. Just tweaked a few things, printed and installed.

Attachments

• Cookie Scions 1.jpg
    Cookie Scions 1.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Cookie Scions 2.jpg
    Cookie Scions 2.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Cookie Scions 3.jpg
    Cookie Scions 3.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Cookie Scions 4.jpg
    Cookie Scions 4.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 124

grafixemporium

This was a fun one to design. Install was a breeze... one long horizontal piece for the sides, even with the 54" printer.

Attachments

• JEH Honda Element 2.jpg
    JEH Honda Element 2.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 118
  • JEH Honda Element 3.jpg
    JEH Honda Element 3.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 135
  • JEH Honda Element 4.jpg
    JEH Honda Element 4.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 121
  • JEH Honda Element 5.jpg
    JEH Honda Element 5.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 130
  • JEH Honda Element 7.jpg
    JEH Honda Element 7.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 136

Mader Design

Good looking wraps on all of them. The one thing that drives me nuts though, is the Bleeding Cowboy font that EVERYONE uses over and over again on everything. It's such an over used font that isn't that great. But the owner of Fellers sure does love it lol