• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mounting raceway on existing brackets

imajenn

Can anyone tell me how I would mount raceways on the existing wall brackets? And would this only allow me to do one raceway? Our client will have 2 lines of text so they will need 2 sets of raceways - similar to the example mockup attached.

Sincerely,
Designer new in the electrical sign world

Attachments

• 20220907_131521.png
    20220907_131521.png
    914.5 KB · Views: 257
  • existing-signs.jpg
    existing-signs.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 153
  • mockup.jpg
    mockup.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 155

Gino

Premium Subscriber
To be safe and not sorry, if you can't get this far..... do you have the ability, insurance and proper licensing to do this once you halfway have it figured out ?? If you, personally, aren't putting it up, you should have someone who knows what they're doing making up the drawings. You hafta submit these to the municipal codes department and probably have engineer stamped drawings, too. It's your buns on the line if something g goes wrong.

visual800

you do not need 2 sets of raceways, your art is showing the capsule attached to main copy by hanging under it, you should be just fine. Open top of raceway and screw into channel on building using large taps screws. Thats actually a good idea for a storefront to keep from getting a million holes in fascia.