• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mural Museum Logo

Todd-sta

Joe - thanks for taking the time to lay out the progression of steps... that's very cool! I love seeing this kind of stuff - it's great seeing how different people flesh out an idea.

Always fun watching you kick butt and take names.... and again, nice job on that split font effect - that's something I never considered, and it's visually interesting and thinking outside the box.:thumb:

jimbug72

Wow. That's...wow! Totally friggin' awesome!

Very interesting and informative.
:thankyou:

I too hope to get the chance to visit that museum.

vid

What did your father ever do to deserve that kind of punishment from such a loving son? LOL - Promise to take some pics of him painting that!

Not only would it be good fun for the Signs101 family to see the end result, it might make a great step-by step display for the museum where the visitors can see the process documented and then see the finished piece... in real life.

...and to shamelessly promote the Museum, :rolleyes: it'd be be a real treat to see the process documented in the pages of SignCraft, too!

OUTSTANDING work!