• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

music notes?

Just Me

i need to find this particular music notes by tomorrow, image isnt good enough to clean up..anyone have any ideas where i can find this in clip art form? thanks-

Attachments

• black-white-notes.gif
    black-white-notes.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 70

Border

It's from Corel's Gallery Magic collection, or at least that's one source that has it for sure.

Attachments

• notes.jpg
    notes.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 62

Just Me

thanks everyone, i appreciate the quick responses. its for a local high school marching band and the sign guy who did it last has since passed on, he did use corel so good find:thumb: thanks again!

Bigdawg

Just Me
That is artwork at it's simplest and you can't "clean it up?"

i mean I can understand not redrawing a treble cleft, but there's probably thousands of free vector ones you could nab...

not trying to be a jerk, but just don't understand. In the time it takes to post and then find it... you could have redrawn.

just my <probably unwanted or unneeded> 2 cents..

Just Me

That is artwork at it's simplest and you can't "clean it up?"

i mean I can understand not redrawing a treble cleft, but there's probably thousands of free vector ones you could nab...

not trying to be a jerk, but just don't understand. In the time it takes to post and then find it... you could have redrawn.

just my <probably unwanted or unneeded> 2 cents..
your right, un wanted and un needed now go crawl back in ur cave... thank you:Big Laugh

Gene@mpls

I know Pat- I was addressing my comments to the OP. Sorry for the
confusion. IE- Never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut.