• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"My brother-in-law is a graphic designer in New York City" oh yay...

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Got that Burtie? Time for the ai bing version.... Stacked V shape, hot crack fill and a Weiner.
Instruct the creative robot that the double v should be stabbing the Weiner.

JBurton

Signtologist
Got that Burtie? Time for the ai bing version.... Stacked V shape, hot crack fill and a Weiner.
Instruct the creative robot that the double v should be stabbing the Weiner.
I thought for sure this would throw some red flags, but here yar:
OIG3.rKhVAp8BWfHxzzNZx2x9
OIG3.P2s3f8aHxSInJNFQnSm0

Also, here's one dropping the weiner, makes the whole process seem rather epic.
OIG2.46I.d9_sLfjjq5iQaKz7

The whole situation is a lose lose. If you make these at 18x24, he'll get 0 traction in his advertising and his relatives will disown him, if you change it, his relatives will disown him. Tell him you really love his new business card layout, but you thought he wanted some signs...

rvolkers

brother in-laws version is much better looking on a business card - if it were me i would have combined both looks without breaking apart the LOGO art! people like to see art it catches thier eye
also show identity! - all text signs just do not grab any attention to bring you to the copy.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I like Ray's design best, OP's second and B-I-L last - way too hard to read the small type. Your's was better but should have been slightly smaller so there was some white space. Ray's is perfect.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
The top one is the winner for sure, especially for a yard sign. You guys need to put on your "How can you read a small ass yard sign driving down the road" thinking cap. That bottom one is off balance and not readable.

SignDesignLady

Always Learning
The guy obviously doesn't need the business, he'll be lucky to get any from the one with the logo, it's too hard to read. The text based sign said what he did and how to reach him. Sometimes simpler is better.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I think jtiii needs to start a poll so we can vote on which layout is the best. seems about 50/50
I do realize that what will get produced is what the customer want's but polls are just fun.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I thought for sure this would throw some red flags, but here yar:
OIG3.rKhVAp8BWfHxzzNZx2x9
OIG3.P2s3f8aHxSInJNFQnSm0

Also, here's one dropping the weiner, makes the whole process seem rather epic.
OIG2.46I.d9_sLfjjq5iQaKz7

The whole situation is a lose lose. If you make these at 18x24, he'll get 0 traction in his advertising and his relatives will disown him, if you change it, his relatives will disown him. Tell him you really love his new business card layout, but you thought he wanted some signs...

Chat gpt, show me a mansion in Arkansas
ezgif-1-83491f193f.jpg