• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My employees have been busy behind my back...

Letterbox Mike

From time to time we send out an email blast to our clients to let them know what we're up to or to wish them happy holidays or whatever, we use a local marketing company for most of it.

Apparently for our Easter email blast everyone has been busy behind my back. This is what was just sent out to all of our customers...

Attachments

• 1030.jpg
    1030.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 56

Locals Find!

Now, those are some talented employees you got there. Who apparently respect their boss enough to feel comfortable doing that without fear of undue retaliation.

CS-SignSupply-TT

The best employees doing their best work for their best boss. Here's a readerboard I saw in front of Siebenthaler's on Far Hills in Washington Township: WE'RE SO EXCITED ABOUT SPRING! WE'RE WETTING OUR PLANTS

signswi

Haha, that's great. Looks like you've fostered a good corporate culture. That's more important than anything (non-fiscal...).

Letterbox Mike

The best employees doing their best work for their best boss. Here's a readerboard I saw in front of Siebenthaler's on Far Hills in Washington Township: WE'RE SO EXCITED ABOUT SPRING! WE'RE WETTING OUR PLANTS

Haha that's up right now, I live a block from there! I started cracking up the other day sitting in Jersey Mikes eating my lunch when I saw it...

Locals Find!

Oh there will be retaliation, believe me, I just don't know what to do yet...

Make them stand outside in front of your shop waving signs while wearing green speedos for a day. Guaranteed to give you a good chuckle while drawing some serious attention.

Smacka

I would rent bunny suits for the lot of them and have them stand out front with sign wavers!:frustrated:

stephenj148

to me thats when you know you have a good working environment, as long as lines aren't crossed, a little fun in the office goes a long way.