• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My First Vehicle Job!

Sibole

So, I joined this forum a year ago. But I have only posted once, so I'm still a newbie! I have finally started using my Graphtec cutter to make my husbands signs for his trucks. I was just wondering what everyone thinks of them.

Attachments

• trailer side.jpg
    trailer side.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 91
  • trailerside2.jpg
    trailerside2.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 88
  • truckdoor.jpg
    truckdoor.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 71

OldPaint

GREAT....now thats A SIGN!!!!!!
i like it for the fact you DIDNT USE ANY LOWER CASE!!!!
bold, impactfull, sends its message.........without eye strain to figure out wat it says!!!!!!!
on the trailer? should put the phone number below the word CONSTRUCTION, or pulled up the bullets, and made phone number biger below that.

Sibole

Thank You! With the phone number, that's what I was thinking, but my husband thought it would be fine in the corner. Then afterwards, he decided I was right! Sheesh. So we put it bigger on the front of the trailer.

kuntry_kid

I know I am a newb and don't know much about signs, but I do know it would look better on a Chevy....LOL J/K

I will be glad when I get my equipment and
start doing jobs...