• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My first wrap

xtreme signs

This is the first wrap i have done, i know it is nothing compaired to what some of you have done. This was all printed my Dennis at D&T graphics and installed by myself and my brother. The customer was very pleased and so was I with it being my first. Finished this weekend and posted pictures and now have other work coming from doing this, wish i would have done some thing like this sooner.

Attachments

• PB220319.jpg
    PB220319.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 124
  • PB220317.jpg
    PB220317.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 119

xtreme signs

The back door was painted wood and that was the only thing that was a little crazy i told the customer i did not know how it would hold. besides that it was not to bad learned alot doing this job.

xtreme signs

My next job will be my company truck or i also have a couple of pulling trucks to do just see witch on gets on the list first. thanks for all the support that i get from everyone on sign 101.

iSign

Nicely done!
judging from the same design being parked across the fence from my shop, I'm sure you were just doing the install, but that alone is an accomplishment to be proud of!

My only suggestion... while it's still fresh in your mind.. GET BETTER PHOTOS!

You will want them for a website, or blog post... and going out looking to get photos later will seem like too much work... right now, while the satisfaction of a job well done has yet to be replaced by the demands of the nxt 20 jobs... go get good pics!