• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My first wrap

Mosh

What like you DIDN'T get paid? What do you do this for fun like me, or need the cash to feed your family???

Colin

What like you DIDN'T get paid? What do you do this for fun like me, or need the cash to feed your family?

I think you're missing the point. You said that what matters most is that you are the recipient of money, and I suggest what might be a more important aim for a signmaker is good, sound design so that the customer's needs are met. When one's aim is merely getting paid, I suggest that that leads one on a downward spiral.

Salmoneye

For us it is a balancing act. I know shops that knock it out cheap and do lots of it, I also know shops that do nothing but A+ and it shows but not much of it. We try to walk the fence and turn out the best product we can within every customers budget be it $100 or 10K. I think all three of us will eat in the end but I don't like to do business on just price, I don't have it in me. Only doing elite work doesn't do it for me either, what really blows my skirt up is helping small businesses on a budget improve their bottom line and their image while putting food on my table and wine in my glass.

Custom_Grafx

For us it is a balancing act. I know shops that knock it out cheap and do lots of it, I also know shops that do nothing but A+ and it shows but not much of it. We try to walk the fence and turn out the best product we can within every customers budget be it $100 or 10K. I think all three of us will eat in the end but I don't like to do business on just price, I don't have it in me. Only doing elite work doesn't do it for me either, what really blows my skirt up is helping small businesses on a budget improve their bottom line and their image while putting food on my table and wine in my glass.

Xerox printer up to A3, and a folded perspex clear stand to hold it.

Anyone complains and this is what they get. Makes most of them happy. The rest... really... if you can't compromise, then neither can I.