• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

my grandson...

Marlene

I just wanted to share this photo of my grandson, Evan with my peeps. my son-in-law is a photograher so I get some really cool pictures. I love how he turned this to black & white. check out the "guns" on that arm of his;)

Attachments

• evan 101.jpg
    evan 101.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 67

Marlene

must take after his grandma

nope, but thanks. that hair is bright red! it's hard to see in the colored photo as this was taken in the fall and he still didn't have a whole lot of hair yet. he has my daughter's eyes.

Attachments

• evan 2 101.jpg
    evan 2 101.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 105

Marlene

marlene, he's beautiful! i just love the expression on his face

my son-in-law takes such great photos and he knows when to change on over to black and white. they are more like a moment in time captured than just the cute ones like the colored photo posted. he took one of me and Evan the morning after he was born. I was holding him and it was me falling in love. he was able to capture that moment in time and I will always have it.

Attachments

• evan baby 101.jpg
    evan baby 101.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 53