• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My personal truck wrap for work

Bentley Sign

Just wanted to see what everybody thought about our rolling bilboard.

truck_1.jpg

truck_21.jpg

CV Signs

Isn't It illegal to copy the Bentley logo? and you can't read the phone number or anything on the bed. But I like the colors and how large you made the logo.

Flame

Nice job on the wrap, but dude..... that's just plain, freaking overkill. Too many effects, too much going on, too hard to read.... it's hard on the ole' eyes.

Less is more

Mason

Good job man, a little overkill, but who am I to say.. If youre gonna put it out there, out it out there big and hard!!

Craig Sjoquist

likes the background colors and effect ....wild ...hot...full of action oh yeaaaa
re letter info of copy in black or drk blue vinyl
find a bigger place or at least, make larger phone #
not fond of the word wrap ..fleet graphics ..or
likes the background and idea behind it,
most important part of advertisment ...IS.... being ...readable

13 folds

JimJenson

More attracts attention, people who catch this from the corner of their eye, will turn and look very hard at it. They will see and read the message.

Looks fine by me.

flat rock stan

I like it but it is hard to read. I'm just looking at a picture, it could be easier to read in the real world! Great colors.
Stan

Bentley Sign

It is easier to read in person. I was going for the wow factor, Going down the road it will get your attention. Sold several jobs off of it already. The rear text could have been a more simpler type style, but was trying to show different things and text available. I know there is easier type styles to read, but had several sujestions on using something other than the ordinary. Would have liked the phone # to be bigger, but didnt have room on the front with fords new badge, and didnt want to go without it.

CV Signs:
It is not the same as the bentley car logo, although it does share some of the same characteristics.

Thanks
Joel:thankyou:

SignosaurusRex

Readability has nothing to do with size of letters/numbers on this project.
Its all in the font choice, use, colors and layout. Could have sold several more jobs off of it. Just my H.O.:wink:

Jackpine

Very eye catching, but hard to read. If you can't read it, it has little value except for being eye catching.

threeputt

Isn't It illegal to copy the Bentley logo? and you can't read the phone number or anything on the bed. But I like the colors and how large you made the logo.

Kinda is borderline legal there, but you gotta admit one thing. Bentley DOES say fine craftsmanship like no other brand.